VISA 12-X, TOURISM – TRANSIENT(www.consuladovirtual.gob.ec)
Applies for: Temporary visitors for lawful purposes: tourism, sport, health, education, science or art.
1. Letter requesting the visa, signed by the applicant, or signed by the business institution or organization that sponsors addressed to the Consul General or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Human Movility.
- Application form of visa, filled out and signed. Form can be found in the web page of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and Human Movility, www.cancilleria.gob.ec
- Original passport with a validity time of at least six.
- Two recent photographs, in color white background..
5. Permanent resident card or valid US visa(if not a US citizen)
- The alien must demonstrate financial solvency through a bank statement of the applicant’s visa and / or state and quota of credit card to stay in the country. Funds should be equal to a living wage for each month of stay.
- For shelter visas of the closest relatives, legalized or apostille marriage and/or birth certificate must be attached.
- If applicant is underage, or if supported by parents or guardians, notarized letter from the parents or guardians, stating that they will support the volunteer while in Ecuador, plus latest bank statement or letter from a financial institution, which shows that the parents or guardians have a balance of at least ONE thousand dollars ($ 1,000) that the applicant will be able to access while in Ecuador.
9. If applicant is underage, the child must appear with at least one of the parents with written authorization from the absent parent, signed in front of a Notary; or if the child appears with another adult, this person must present written authorization from both parents, signed in front of a Notary.
Visa Validity: Maximum ninety days (90) in each twelve-month period (not calendar year), counted from the arriving of the foreigner to Ecuador.
Visa application: US$ 50
Visa: US$ 400 TOTAL: US $ 450